There is strong global evidence that early childhood development provides a solid foundation for good health, growth, and success in education. Moreover, the programs focusing on early learning promote awareness of child development and lead on to higher enrolments and less repetition, especially among the most disadvantaged children and children from poor families. Pre-primary education is the most common and promising intervention of early childhood care and development in Bangladesh. National Education Policy, approved in 2010, recognizes pre-primary education as an integral part of primary education and government is now committed to introduce one-year pre-primary through the government primary education system.
Research indicates that bran connections multiply exponentially in their first three years of life, and the potential for ensuring optimal development is very high up to eight years. These experiences that children have early in their lives affect their physical, cognitive, emotional and social development. According to a highly-cited and groundbreaking 2004 study published in the UK, preschool attendance enhances all-round development in children – and an early start (before the age of three) is even better.
OUR DEVELOPMENT AREAS:
- Creative Expression
- Language and Speech Development
- Scientific Thinking
- Fine and Gross Motor Skill Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Mathematical Thinking and Expression
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Development
pre – PLAY GROUP (2.5 TO 3 YEARS)
- This level is suitable for children in the age group between 2.5 to 3 years. At this level, the children are introduced to a more structured day with stimulating activities, group interactions etc. Children at this age start developing independence and learn through their senses.
- The curriculum and activities have been designed to help the child build social, emotional, language, cognitive and physical skills. Besides, the child is encouraged to learn, grow and discover as per his developmental milestone.
play group (3 TO 3.5 YEARS)
- This level is suitable for children in the age group between 3 to 3.5 years. This level introduces the children to the learning of basic concepts like colors, shapes, moving on to learn about the environment.
- The monthly theme focuses on academic skills like pre – reading, pre – numbers, pattern writing, cognitive skills like memory and observation, puzzle solving, social habits like personal hygiene, sharing, independent eating etc. The children participate in activities for dance, music, art and craft etc.
NURSERY (3.5 TO 4.5 YEARS)
- This level is suitable for children in the age group between 3.5 to 4.5 years. At this level, subject-based learning starts for the children. The activities of the curriculum focus on developing language, math and environmental skills.
- The monthly themes aim to develop the reading, writing and logical skills that also contribute to the achievement of developmental milestones in this age group.
KG (PRE elementery) (4.5 TO 5.5 YEARS)
- This level is suitable for children in the age group between 4.5 to 5.5 years. The child in this level is nurtured within the framework of a designed curriculum. The focus remains on academic progress along with the honing of life skills and talents.